- It shouldn't have to be a constant battle between your craving for speed and your need for balanced support and cushioning. Slip into the ASICS® GEL-DS Trainer® 20 running shoe and hit the pavement!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Successor to the GEL-DS Trainer 19.
- Built for the mild underpronator to moderate overpronator.
- Highly-breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless upper construction helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft, breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- I.G.S® enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 20.50 mm/10.50 mm
Differential: 10 mm
- DuoSole® outsole is offers enhanced flexibility without compromising traction and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
ASICS GEL-DS Trainer® 20 Built for the mild underpronator to moderate overpronator gHdJpJMA7