- The Keen® Durham AT ESD boot has a lightweight yet durable construction that allows you to be both flexible and fast so you can perform at your best during any task.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Durable PU reinforced upper.
- Ideal for indoor manufacturing or light-duty outdoor work.
- Features an electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear design that is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Anatomically correct protective aluminum toe boot for a roomier toe box and excellent arch support that cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- Traditional lace-up design.
- Breathable textile lining.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- PU midsole provides excellent support and shock absorption.
- Nonmarking KEEN.GRIP™ rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant, and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Keen Utility Durham AT ESD Black Ideal for indoor manufacturing or light-duty outdoor work eMtujkboa