- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Bootmaker Patsy blends a sleek, feminine silhouette with a red leather construction that will easily appeal to your cowgirl spirit and style.
- Genuine leather upper with intricate distressed detail for a vintage look.
- Western stitching on shaft.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel tab for added traction.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Lucchese Patsy aVnDNFlTj