- Tackle that last red mile in the SKECHERS® Go Trail running shoe!
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- H2GO water-resistant protection.
- Breathable mesh upper is nearly seamless, and features 3D printed synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reflective hits for added visibility in low lighting.
- Molded heel counter and inner support strap offer a stable, secure fit.
- Heel pull loop.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Skechers GOtherm 360™ keeps feet warm and dry.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- 5GEN™ midsole cushioning provides responsive, comfortable response.
- Dupont Hytrel™ forefoot plate disperses pressure for added impact protection.
- Midfoot strike zone promotes a more efficient stride.
- Rubber outsole with an aggressive lug geometry to deliver multi-surface traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
SKECHERS Go Trail Taupe/Pink Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
Surface: Road hpfXSVkgy