- The lightweight yet durable construction and reliable traction of the Vasque® Inhaler II Low hiking shoe will have you breathing easy on any trail.
- 1.6 mm PU coated leather and abrasion-resistant 3-D mesh upper provide excellent durability as well as a high level of breathability.
- Style is ideal for hot weather hiking.
- Ample ventilation through the mesh uppers pushes heat out and welcomes fresh air in.
- Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for additional breathability.
- Dual density EVA footbed for all-day comfort.
- A lightweight, low-profile EVA midsole with TPU instep shank is a performance-cushioning platform with just the right amount of stability for moving fast on the trail.
- Vibram® Pneumatic sole is designed with an aggressive lug pattern and molded in Megagrip rubber compound for outstanding trail traction.
- Last: Equalizer
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Vasque Inhaler II Low Style is ideal for hot weather hiking.
Ample ventilation through the mesh uppers pushes heat out and welcomes fresh air in J1Evbk0qY